Teaching and outreach.
California State University
- University 150: Critical Thinking in STEM fields
- Biology 170: Foundations of Life Science
- Biology 213: Sex, Germs, and Disease
- Biology 201L: Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biology 217L: Medical Microbiology
- Biology 23 Special topics: Epidemic: Biology and Social Impact
- Biology MO1: Introduction to Biology
- Microbiology MO1: Introduction to Microbiology
CSU Library Lecture Series
- Greenhouse gases and microbes. Simi Valley, November 2016.
- Methane as a Resource: Sustainable Use of an Otherwise Powerful Greenhouse Gas. Santa Paula, May 2016.
- Oil spills and microbes: How does nature remediate massive petroleum discharges? Ventura, March 2016.
- The biology of methane cycling for the elementary school classroom.
- Oceanic methane cycling, and careers in environmental microbiology.